Bridge Builders CC

We are the USA immigration experts!!


The US immigration Process

We specialize in the main visa type to work for at least 3 years in the USA- the H1B PROFESSIONAL WORKER visa. Although technically called a “temporary worker visa” it can easily lead to a Green Card (permanent residency) and later on to citizenship. They are NOT not a seasonal visa (they re not for you if you only want to go for a few months). The H1B visa is employment-based. It is usually valid for 3 years and can be renewed for another 3 years. We believe in the ‘dual intent’ option, which means you can ALSO apply for permanent residency (the Green Card) with this visa. The H1B visa is one of the special visas that allow this privilege. If you do NOT want to work for at least 3 years this visa is not for you.

Although we only use this visa type it is important that you understand a little of the immigration process. For this purpose we suggest you watch this short videos that explain the H1B process. You can also read up about at Wikipedia.

Some clients ask us if they can’t apply for this process themselves. Yes you can, just like you don’t need to go see a doctor when you’re ill. You can treat yourself. However, the doctors is there as a SPECIALIST and I’m sure you would prefer a specialist to help you.

Our expertise and that of our affiliate companies will not only ensure that your entry is correct but we also know how to INCREASE your chances drastically to succeed!